Professional Mental Health Services
Deena McMahon is a licensed independent clinical social worker with more than 25 years of experience making a difference in the lives of her clients. Her St. Paul practice, McMahon Counseling and Consultation Services, LLC, provides a wide range of professional services, including:
- Presentations — For mental health professionals, adoptive families, attorneys, judges and other interested groups. Deena is an excellent speaker who has presented trainings, in-services, workshops and keynote addresses throughout the U.S.
- Clinical Consultation — For difficult cases that require expertise in child development, trauma, attachment and others of Deena's specialties. She performs both program-wide and case-specific consultations.
- Forensic Assessments — Including parenting assessments, sibling relationship assessments and attachment assessments.
- Expert Testimony — Deena has years of courtroom experience testifying in court as an expert witness in matters involving child custody, child abuse and neglect, child sexual abuse and more. She is articulate, authoritative and effective. Often an integral part of the legal team, she can help attorneys build a winning case strategy.
- Crisis Intervention — Known as the EMT of mental health, Deena can step into a crisis situation and coordinate the delivery of services so that the interests of the client are always placed first.
- Counseling/Therapy — For individuals, families, couples, children, parents and mental health professionals.
Please contact McMahon Counseling and Consultation Services to discuss your concerns or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
From offices in St. Paul, McMahon Counseling and Consultation Services provides professional services throughout Minnesota and across the nation.