Need a Dynamic Speaker? Contact Deena McMahon
Call (612) 382-2341
For more than a decade, Deena McMahon, MSW, LICSW, has presented trainings and in-services for parents, mental health professionals and other interested groups. She has provided training programs for mental health professionals in about half the counties in Minnesota and in states throughout the U.S.
- Transracial Adoption and Attachment
- Reactive Attachment Disorder and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Intersect
- Service Delivery to Involuntary Clients
- Multiple Diagnoses: Interventions and Management
- Domestic Violence and Anger Management
- Childhood Sexual Abuse: Strategies and Treatment
- Family Centered Practice
- Attachment and Attunement Therapeutic Strategies
- Concurrent Planning and Best Practice
- Brain Development, Attachment, Childhood Trauma and Effective Services
- Self-Care and Resiliency to the Professional Caregiver (Burnout)
- Adoption Competency for Mental Health Professionals
- Parenting Strategies and Support Groups
- Impact of Adult Mental Health on Parenting Relationships
- The Disappointed Parent: Issues of Shame & Grief in Adoption
- Child-Centered Transitions in the Court System
If you would like a speaker to address your organization, Ms. McMahon would be happy to prepare a presentation based on one of the above topics or develop a new program to meet your needs. Every presentation is tailored to meet the specific needs of the sponsoring organization.
To learn more about the organizations Ms. McMahon has addressed, please visit the presentations page. For further information or to discuss availability, please contact McMahon Consulting and Consultation Services in St. Paul, Minnesota.