Experienced Mental Health Services
"People come to me when they are in pain or crisis, when their lives aren't working, when they don't know what to do or where to turn. I help them identify what is happening and what they would like to be different. Then I recommend strategies for change."
— Deena McMahon, MSW, LICSW
At McMahon Counseling and Consultation Services, Deena McMahon provides counseling for families, children, individuals, couples and groups who are facing all types of emotional and behavioral challenges.
A licensed independent clinical social worker, Ms. McMahon has more than 30 years of experience helping clients made positive changes in their lives.
Her counseling services include:
- Individual counseling
- Marriage or couples counseling
- Family therapy
- Counseling for mental health professionals
- Group therapy
As a counselor, she works with clients on a broad range of issues, including:
- Pre- and post-adoption counseling
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Step-family integration
- PTSD after military service
- Conflict resolution
- Overcoming trauma, neglect, abuse and sexual abuse
- Anger management
- Children with multiple diagnosis
- Treating children with complex mental health problems
- Treating very young children
Are you struggling with grief or depression? Is your marriage in crisis or your family out of control? Don't give up. Everyone needs help once in a while. Deena McMahon has guided clients through extremely challenging emotional and behavioral problems. She has the knowledge, experience and commitment to help.
As a sole practitioner, Ms. McMahon is able to accept only a limited number of clients in this area of her practice.